Here are the details:
* Show-chromed billet mounts are CNC-Machined from solid blocks of billet aluminum
* Part looks & fits so well, you’d think they came on the bike from the factory.
* Fork Lock cover mounts over the steering head lock of your Road King and eliminates that unsightly plastic trim-ring that the Motor Company decided to use in a momentary lapse of inspiration.
- 36mm precision quartz clock features chromed steel body & mineral glass crystal.
- “O-Ring” sealed (top and bottom) to keep debris and water out of your steering lock
- Long-life battery is already installed in the clock
- Luminous hands and dial (glow in the dark for day night use) No other kit on the market has this feature
- Show chrome plated. Award winning shine!
- Installs in 5-minutes. It’ll take you longer to get them out of the box than it will to install them!
- Mounts using a standard Phillips screw-driver.
- Stainless steel mounting screws are included in this auction – nothing else to buy)
Note! There have been a number of cheap copies of this part attempting to be sold in ebay. If you are interested in the design, TAKE A CLOSE LOOK at the part you are considering – RIDERS PASSION.com originally designed this part and there IS a difference:
Materials: Make sure the part is really Billet 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum (not cheap steel or lesser grade aluminum)
Chrome: Make sure the part is actually chrome plated (some cheap copies are simply polished to look shiny, but tarnish and dull in days)
Design: Look closely at the shape of the part for radius’ curves and look for a design that will blend well with your bike’s curves (all of the cheap copies have straight side walls with no curves (cheap copies made in someone’s garage)